Post: Medical Social Worker
Qualification: Graduate with MSW Degree from TISS or Degree from Equivalent reputed institute
Experience:4-5 Years of experience in Hospital
Skills: : Good Communication Skills, Convincing skills
- To understand the emotional and medical status of patient and their family members and provide emotional support in their traumatic situation
- Getting to know about the patients’ status from medical file, nurses and provide moral support and counseling to the patients and their family members
- Fill the Case management sheet with the information obtain from patient and family
- Networking with other hospitals for organ donation and to organize rare blood components. Coordinate the procedure of organ donation
- Equip patient with resource list – List of institutes which provided medical and other resources aid
- Tracking Out Patient Department (OPD) service feedback from Patients
- Obtaining OPD feedback forms form Phlebotomy department collected by lab technician and maintaining data.
- Communicate the queries about the patient to respective department i.e. – Insurance claim, internet connection, food availability etc.
- Preparing Managing Information System(MIS) on month basis about Patient counseling, HIV counseling and Blood donation
- Graduate with MSW Degree from TISS or Degree from Equivalent reputed institute.
- 4-5 Years of experience in Hospital
- Good Communication Skills, Convincing skills
Qualification: DMRE/ MD/ DNB in Radiology
Experience: 0-1 Yrs
Skills: Good Communication Skills
- To administer radiology programs and directs and coordinates department activities in accordance with accepted national standards and administration policies.
- To plan, scope, emphasis and objectives of the radiology programs, conferring with management, consultants of other departments and Medical staff ascertain hospital.
- To participate with personnel of other departments in planning joint administrative and technical programs and recommend methods and procedures and techniques reflecting applicable advances in the field to guide professional and technical staff.
- The radiology JMS should have a core expertise in these areas: Radiology Plain -- To report all X-rays & procedure Special Procedure Radiology ? Ultrasonography & color Doppler Studies in OPD& IPD CT Scan Study &Procedure Studies Mammography.
Qualification: MBBS/DA/MD Anesthesia
Experience: 0-2 Yrs
Skills: Good Communication Skills
- Pre and Post operative Anesthesia check up
- Assisting Consultant in procedures
- Monitor patient conditions during treatments, procedures, or activities.
Candidate should have 1-6 years of experience for the position of Junior Medical Staff(JMS) in Critical Care Department.
Post: Junior Medical Staff(JMS)- Critical Care
Department: Critical Care Department
Qualification: MD/DNB (Medicine)
- To assist in Consultant round
- To attend to Patients in Critical Care
- To attend to emergencies
Reports to: Medical Services Head View More
Candidate should have 1-2 years of experience in a reputed hospital for the position of Junior Medical Staff(JMS) in Radiology Department.
Post: Junior Medical Staff(JMS)- Radiology
Department: Radiology Department
Qualification: MBBS + MD/ DMRD/DMRE/DNB
- 1- 2 years in a Reputed Hospital
- To examine the patients [IPD/ OPD] by Radiology criteria (best clinical guidelines)
- Take a detailed clinical history & monitor/ perform studies, provide provisional diagnosis
- Ensure smooth day to day functioning of department.
Reports to: Medical Superintendent View More