Life is signified by movement; restricted movement means restricted quality of life! The key components defining the quality of movement and hence our life, are our joints - the six key functional areas - ankles, knees, hip, wrists, elbows & shoulders.
To help you re-discover the joy of movement, Hinduja Healthcare, Khar has introduced the Joint Care Clinic.
Who should visit us at Joint Care Clinic?
- If you are suffering from pain in your joints and wish to take timely action to control further degradation and improve quality of life
- If you are suffering from an acute pain in any of your joints which affects your sleep or keeps you awake or restricts you from even basic movements such as walking
- If you require a second opinion on knee or hip replacement surgery or arthroscopy
- If you are looking for knee/ hip replacement surgery or arthroscopy options
What services are available at Joint Care Clinic?
- Consultation with our experienced Orthopedist
- Single Joint Digital X-ray
- Diagnosis and explanation of further treatment options , with surgical intervention recommended, only if needed
When can I avail the services at the Joint Care Clinic?
- It can be availed from Monday to Saturday from 9-30 am to 5-30 pm through prior appointment or walk in
What are the surgery packages available?
Depending on the need for surgery as per the doctor's advice, The following options can be availed by you:
- Total knee replacement for a single knee(unilateral) inclusive of implant @Rs. 2.25 lakh onwards
- Total knee replacement for two knees(bilateral) inclusive of implant @Rs. 4.25 lakh onwards
- Total Hip replacement - Rs. 2.25 lakh plus cost of implant
- Arthroscopy of 1 knee or 1 shoulder - Rs. 1.25 lakh onwards
- Post-operative 3 OPD physiotherapy sessions complementary within 1 month post discharge
- All above surgery packages are for Twin Sharing room category